Peterson Orthodontics, LTD. is open. Thank you to our patients and their families for their patience during ongoing COVID-related safety procedures.
Please be assured that your safety and safety of our staff members is of utmost importance to us. Our office follows the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. The office will be cleaned routinely and thoroughly.
When you return to the office, we will be doing things a little different than what you were accustomed to in the past.
- All patients returning to the office will be required to submit a one-time Informed Consent form. Additionally, all patients will be required to complete and submit a COVID-19 Supplemental Health Questionnaire every time they visit our office, regardless of what the appointment is for.
- When you arrive at the office in our parking lot, please call the office. Once we are ready to see you, we will call you to let you know to enter the office.
- Please wear a mask in our office. We are not providing PPE to office visitors.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available to office visitors – please use it. A staff member will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- Please social distance while in the office
- We will not have our Brushing Station open so please be sure to thoroughly brush your teeth prior to coming into the office.
- If you are the parent and are not in the office, after the appointment we will schedule the next appointment for you.
We look forward to seeing you all again. Thank you for being our patients and for referring your friends and families to our office!
Dr. Peterson and the team at Peterson Orthodontics Ltd.